Context Free API?

If you're having trouble using Context Free or don't understand the language, ask for help here.

Moderators: MtnViewJohn, chris, mtnviewmark

tonyk11

Context Free API?

Post by tonyk11 »

Hey everyone. I'm about 3 days old as far as Context Free is concerned. I'm enjoying the learning part of the process, but just had a thought. I'm a software engineering major at Radford University in VA, and I just noticed that everything they teach us in the way of languages and such has an API. I was just wondering if anyone has ever thought of doing an API for Context Free. I understand it may not be very long, and I've checked out the lessons and examples, but it may be helpful if the reserved words and syntax were in an easy-to-read source for us newbs. Don't get me wrong, though, because I've learned a lot just checking the examples. I just know I've always found it easy to just check the Java API when I'm stuck writing a java app. Just a suggestion. And one more question. Is there any way to join two completely different shapes? Like, say, if I wanted to render a tree with round fruit hanging on the branches? I've tried but can't seem to get anything to work with my limited knowledge of the language.

Anyway, thanks for making this program for us fellas. I know it takes a ton of work, so I really appreciate it. Take care.