Version 2.2.1 is released
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 pm
This is a minor upgrade to version 2.2. Bug fixes only. The main purpose was to fix a crash that occurs on Windows 7 systems during gallery upload.
- Typos in path operation and path commands are now properly flagged as such.
- W: Fix crash on Windows 7 during gallery upload.
- W: Layout errors in the Save Image and Save Movie dialogs on Windows 7 fixed.
- W: During gallery upload the cfdg text that is actually in the cfdg editor window is the cfdg text that gets uploaded to the gallery.
- P: PNG files with transparent backgrounds are saved non-premultiplied instead of premultiplied on Unix/Linus/BSD systems.