Version 18.104.22.168 is released
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 am
This is a quick release to fix the crash that happens on the mac when the cfdg file has a syntax error.
- Numerous behind-the-scenes changes to make Context Free more amenable to Debian packaging.
- The Makefile has been made more robust and more standard make targets were added: distclean, install (into /usr/local), uninstall, check, test
- Mac: Crash when the cfdg file has a syntax error.
- Mac: The view splitters were acting crazy.
- CF::AllowOverlap was not suppressing warning messages like it should.