V3.2 - August 2019
- The command-line version now has the ability for variables, configuration variables, and user functions to be declared at the command line.
- Mac: Ready for macOS Catalina … I think. Catalina betas have been acting strange. I will monitor as updates occur.
- Win: Gallery download now works for Windows. Just drag a gallery design link or download link from your browser to the rendering panel on Context Free and it will open a new tab with the downloaded cfdg file. (On the Mac you drag the URL from the browser to the Context Free icon in the dock).
- Mac: Render Sized and Animate a Frame user interface elements sometimes lose user changes.
- Mac: If the computer is not connected to the internet then the Gallery Upload sheet reports network failure before you click on the Upload button.
- Win: Gallery upload dialog was trying to upload to the wrong server.
- Win: Gallery upload dialog crashes Context Free if it cannot connect to the server (which is all the time).