Version 3.0.6 is released
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm
One feature enhancement:
- The maximum vector length is increased from 9 to 99
- fixed: A memory leak can fill memory with parameter blocks, causing Context Free to crash.
- fixed: Modification terms of the form x 1 1 n get silently converted to z n. The x 1 1 gets dropped.
- fixed: transform and clone statements with non-constant symmetry arguments cause Context Free to crash
- fixed: Configuration variables that depend on global variables fail if the global variable is not constant
- fixed (Windows): Color calculator generates incorrect CFDG code in locales where the decimal mark is a comma
- fixed (Windows): Incorrect text (or no text) in some dialog fields can trigger an uncaught exception